Hoteles Catalonia is a family chain of hotels that has not stopped growing since it began. The company made the move from the real estate sector to the hotel industry in the 1980s, and is now one of the leading chains in the urban segment in our country (leader in Barcelona). The chain currently has 51 establishments. 43 in Spain, 1 in Brussels and 7 resorts in the Caribbean (3 in the Dominican Republic and 4 in Mexico). There are also 8 new projects for the coming years. 4 in Barcelona, 2 in Madrid and 1 hotel in Budapest.
With more than 8,000 rooms, Hoteles Catalonia has always implemented a policy for growth based on discretion and caution and the company has developed gradually and positively. Here, special mention must be made of the fact that the establishments are owned by the chain, with only 3 hotels under long-term lease. The chain opens hotels where it discovers a need that has not been met and where it can find the appropriate space and building for installing the hotel in compliance with its quality assurance standards.
The corporate structure of the hotel chain is based on the principle of quality in service management, with its own, distinguished style. The company's philosophy is based on offering an excellent price-quality ratio in services, in accordance with strict criteria of professionalism. Service quality and comfort are guaranteed at every hotel.
Hoteles Catalonia, leader in Barcelona
Hoteles Catalonia is the leading chain in Barcelona, where the company currently has more than 5000 hotel rooms at 22 hotels. With the opening of 3 new projects in the city, Hoteles Catalonia will have more than 6500 rooms, 2500 of which will be located in the city's commercial and historical centre.
We are committed to refurbishing historical buildings in the centres of the cities in which our hotels are located and this can be seen in the more recent projects not only in Barcelona, but also in Madrid, Zaragoza, Salamanca and many other cities.
Urban: Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Valencia, Zaragoza, Salamanca, Murcia, Lleida, Sabadell (Barcelona), Sant Andreu de la Barca (Barcelona) and Brussels.
Holiday resorts: Tenerife, Majorca, Menorca and Ibiza.
Caribbean: Dominican Republic and Mexico.
Quality assurance standards and processes:
• Offering an excellent price-quality ratio, which is one of the features most highly valued by our clients.
• Accessibility. Easy online booking over the web with full information about the establishment. Central bookings service for all the group's hotels on 902 30 10 78.
• Perseverance in the maintenance of the hotel facilities, not allowing them to show the effects of wear and tear over the years.
• Consideration of staff as one of the basic keys to success.
Booking with us
Events & Meetings
Companies & agencies
Hotel Vueling by HC
Links of interest
- ·Hotel Catalonia Oro Negro
- ·Hotel Catalonia Majorica
- ·Hotel Catalonia Privileged
- ·Hotel Catalonia Playa Maroma
- ·Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- ·Hotel Catalonia Bávaro
- ·Hotel Catalonia Royal Tulum
- ·Hotel Catalonia Yucatán Beach
- ·Hotel Catalonia Gran Dominicus
- ·Hotel Catalonia Punta Cana
- ·Hotel Catalonia Ramblas
- ·Hotel Catalonia Royal Bávaro
- ·Hotel Catalonia Atenas
- ·Hotel Catalonia Berlín Mitte
- ·Hotel Catalonia Las Cortes
- ·Hotel Catalonia Sagrada Familia
- ·Hotel Catalonia Barcelona Plaza